Listed by Jon Burbank of Coldwell Banker Old Mill Properties/B
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 2.81 acres
MLS #: 4515297
This level lot is perfect for your dream home. Put more money into your new home with low site costs. This property abuts the Pemigewasset River conservation land on the back boundary. Two sandy town beaches on Newfound Lake are close by. Only minutes to I-93.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: R
- Acreage: 2.81
- Lot description: Field/Pasture, Level, Major Road Frontage
- State: NH
- Street: Main
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 1
- Zip Code: 03222
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Bristol
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Bristol Elementary School
- Junior High: Newfound Memorial Middle Sch
- High School: Newfound Regional High Sch
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Mobile Homes
- Taxes: $818
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/24/2016.