Listed by Chuck Braxton of Roche Realty Group
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 32.3 acres
MLS #: 4515634
Greenfield - Pastoral 32.3 acre woodland surrounding one acre conservation pond, "Sunset Pond." Land rises moderately up the NW slope of Rose Mtn. in Lyndeborough and offers a favored habitat for wildlife of all sorts. Subdivision for two lots, if desired, or retain your kingdom. Driveway installed to newer 10x16 cabin with stove. Potential for dramatic views NW. Not far from Crotched Mtn. and Pat's Ski Areas, the Wapack Trail and town beaches at Sunset Lake and Zephyr Lake. Sought-after ConVal School District. Ask for larger, high resolution maps and images.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RA
- Acreage: 32.3
- Lot description: Pond, Pond Frontage, Recreational, Slight, Sloping, View, Waterfront, Wetlands, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Coach Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03047
- County: NH-Hillsborough
- Town: Greenfield
- Area Description: Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Greenfield Elem School
- Junior High: South Meadow School
- High School: Contoocook Valley Regional Hig
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Easement/ROW
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Sunrise Pond
- Water Body Type: Pond
- Water Frontage: 800
- Taxes: $439
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/28/2016.