Listed by Lisa Paquette of Carey Giampa, Llc/Rye
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.67 acres
MLS #: 4516101
Build your dream home in Rye! Lot approved for a 5 bedroom septic. Only 2 homes to be built on the street. Drive your golf cart over to the club for golf! Old Ferry Landing Road is the oldest Road in the State of New Hampshire. Excellent location, minutes to Portsmouth, minutes to the beach and minutes to New Castle.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: SRES
- Acreage: 0.67
- Lot description: Rolling, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Old Ferry Landing Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03870
- County: NH-Rockingham
- Town: Rye
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Other
- Elementary School: Rye Elementary School
- Junior High: Rye Junior High School
- High School: Portsmouth High School
- Water: Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available, Soil Test Available
- Electric: None
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $2,411
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2017 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 01/23/2017.