Listed by Lorna Platts of Old Mill Properties Realtors
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 1.28 acres
MLS #: 4516136
LOOKING TO BUILD?--This rolling 1.28 Acre building lot offers potential to open up beautiful views. It is conveniently located within a few short miles of I-93 and downtown Plymouth in a neighborhood of fine homes. A great location nestled between NH's Lakes Region and White Mountain recreation opportunities this subdivision offers privacy and a country feel with excellent convenience.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Agricultural
- Acreage: 1.28
- Lot description: Country Setting, Rolling, View, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Martin Estates Drive
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03264
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Plymouth
- Area Description:
- Elementary School: Plymouth Elementary School
- Junior High: Plymouth Elementary
- High School: Plymouth Regional High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Telephone At Site
- Land Restrictions: Livestock, Mobile Homes, Other, Temporary Structures
- Taxes: $914
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/02/2016.