Listed by John Lacarte of Granite Group Realty Services
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 6 acres
MLS #: 4516802
Enjoy the best of all worlds. This partially cleared lot is close to snowmobile trails, a short distance to Bristol town beach and I-93. There are several locations on the property prime for building your private home with easterly and southerly views of the ridgelines. Whether looking to relax with the piece and quiet of this 6 acre parcel or enjoying the views, this property has a lot to offer.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: VR
- Acreage: 6
- Lot description: Country Setting, Sloping, View
- State: NH
- Street: Maple Grove
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03222
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Bristol
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Bristol Elementary School
- Junior High: Newfound Memorial Middle Sch
- High School: Newfound Regional High Sch
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Deed, Easement/ROW, Mobile Homes
- Taxes: $604
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/07/2016.