Listed by Chad Lackey of Heritage Associates
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 7.56 acres
MLS #: 4516927
Rare opportunity. Private lake access. Beautiful 7.1 acre parcel overlooking a small private lake in Southern Vermont. Owners will have 147' of private lake access and rights to build a private dock. Enjoy swimming, fishing, canoeing, or kayaking without the crowds. All engineering in place and ready to build. Direct VAST snowmobile access. Just a short drive to skiing and Wilmington center.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: res
- Acreage: 7.56
- Lot description: Slight, Water View, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Parsons Rd (laurel Lake)
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05361
- County: VT-Windham
- Town: Whitingham
- Area Description: Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Other
- Elementary School: Whitingham Elementary School
- Junior High: Twin Valley Middle School
- High School: Twin Valley High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Septic Design Available
- Electric: On-Site
- Services: Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Building/Development, Water Rights
- Waterfront: Right of Way
- Water Body Name: Laurel Lake
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Taxes: $0
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/26/2016.