Listed by Marianna Vis of Bean Group / Bedford
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 15.2 acres
MLS #: 4516939
INTERESTED IN NEW CONSTRUCTION....buy this idyllic RARE to find large parcel in DERRY (Auburn side) and make YOUR HOME exactly what you want it to be. End of cul-de-sac setting in quiet neighborhood near highways for easy access/ commuting/ amenities. This land has a " Conservation" easement which allows you to build your home in a NATURAL setting, do farming etc. and to also enjoy tax savings for current use tax and also enjoy the GREEN GOLD the land offers. Paperclip doc provides deed details ....easy to read and informative! A peaceful wooded setting......in a great school town. VISit today!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: LMDR
- Acreage: 15.2
- Lot description: Conserved Land, Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Farm - Horse/Animal, Level, Secluded, Subdivision, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Ledgewood Dr
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03038
- County: NH-Rockingham
- Town: Derry
- Area Description: Near Shopping, Rural
- Elementary School: Ernest P. Barka
- Junior High: Gilbert H. Hood Middle School
- High School: Pinkerton Academy
- Water: On-Site Well Needed, Private
- Sewer: None, On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Deed, Further Subdivision
- Taxes: $1,640
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/03/2016.