Listed by Suzanne Asselin of Coldwell Banker Rb
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 1.35 acres
MLS #: 4517061
Nature lover's delight at the end of a cul-de-sac with access to 500 acres of Mont Vernon Conservation Land. Miles of trails to walk (Click on paperclip for Trail Map). Beautiful spot, 2 miles from Market Basket and Rte 101 Bypass. Very private, yet in a neighborhood setting. Land is out of current use, septic design available and is included in the price. Agent related to seller.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: R
- Acreage: 1.35
- Lot description: Alternative Lots Avail, Conserved Land, Country Setting, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Dow
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03057
- County: NH-Hillsborough
- Town: Mont Vernon
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School: Mont Vernon Village School
- Junior High: Amherst Middle
- High School: Souhegan High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street, Underground
- Services: Cable - At Site, Telephone At Site
- Land Restrictions: Easement/ROW
- Taxes: $2,251
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/27/2016.