Listed by Brent Miller of Brent Miller Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 115.4 acres
MLS #: 4517140
A very special parcel of land located between Morrisville and Stowe including open, slightly rolling fields of approx. 50 +/- Ac and a 40 +/- Ac parcel which allows a 5+/- Ac. building sight. This property is broker owned.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Ag/RR
- Acreage: 115.4
- Lot description: Agricultural, Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Mountain View, Rolling, Slight, Wetlands, Wooded
- Date Showings Begin:
- Delayed Showing: Unknown
- State: VT
- Street: Laporte Road/Route 100
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05661
- County: VT-Lamoille
- Town: Morristown
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Morristown Elementary School
- Junior High: Peoples Academy Middle Level
- High School:
- Water: None
- Sewer: None
- Electric: None
- Services: Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Wetland
- Taxes: $7,590
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2017 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 04/27/2017.