Listed by Suzanne Asselin of Coldwell Banker Rb
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
4 bed / 4.0 bath / 3,522 sqft.
MLS #: 4517496
Luxurious Homestead Hill Colonial built in 2005, 5 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths with 3-car oversized garage. Beautiful Architectural details. Formal Living Room, Formal Dining Room and Study offering Custom Built-ins and Wainscotting. Gorgeous Gourmet Kitchen with Custom Cherry Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Double Oven, Bar sink and Center Island. Breakfast Area open to the 2-story Great Room with Brick Fireplace and Custom Mantle. Look out from the Great Room to the private backyard and Bluestone patio that is surrounded by Blue Hydrangea. Basement is a walk-out to another patio area. Magnificent view of the pond from the kitchen and screen porch. Landscaping is impeccable with a wide variety of plantings. Lot backs up to Conservation Land and is one of the only homes with direct access to the walking trail and pond. Bedford Recreational fields across the street. Great location, less than 2 miles from 101, convenient for commuters, minutes to Rte. 3 and the Manchester Airport.
- Property Type: Single Family
- Acreage: 1.5
- Suitable Use:
- Area: Abuts Conservation
- Zoning: RA
- Frontage Road: 225
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Driveway: Paved
- Roads: Cul-de-Sac, Paved, Public
- Lot description: Corner, Country Setting, Landscaped, Level, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails, Water View, Wooded
- Date Showings Begin:
- Delayed Showing: Yes
- State: NH
- Street: Homestead Hill
- Building Number:
- Zip Code: 03110
- County: NH-Hillsborough
- Town: Bedford
- Elementary School: Peter Woodbury Sch
- Junior High: Ross A Lurgio Middle School
- High School: Bedford High School
- Square Feet: 3,522
- APX Fin Ag SqFt: 3,522
- Year Built: 2005
- Total Rooms: 12
- Bedrooms: 4
- Total Bathrooms: 4.0
- Full Baths: 3
- 3/4 Baths: 0
- 1/2 Baths: 1
- Foundation: Concrete
- Property Style: Colonial, Walkout Lower Level
- Construction: Wood Frame
- Heating: Air to Air Heat Exchanger, Hot Air, Multi Zone
- Cooling: Central AC, Multi Zone
- Electric: 200 Amp, Generator, Generator Ready
- Sewer: 1500+ Gallon, Leach Field
- Heat Fuel: Gas - LP/Bottle, Wood
- Water Heater: Gas - LP/Bottle, Tank
- Cathedral Ceiling
- Ceiling Fan
- Dining Area
- Fireplace - Wood
- Fireplaces - 1
- Kitchen Island
- Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Laundry Hook-ups
- Master BR w/ BA
- Walk-in Closet
- Walk-in Pantry
- Window Treatment
- Kitchen Size: 13'3" x15'2"
- Dining Room Size: 12'10" x 13'5"
- Living Room Size: 14'3" x 15'7"
- Great Room Size: 20' x 16'10"
- Office/Study Size: 12'3" x 9'8"
- Laundry Room Size: 7'11" x 5'2"
- Master Bedroom Size: 14'4" x 19'3"
- Bedroom Size: 12'6" x 16'1"
- Bedroom Size: 13' x 12'
- Bedroom Size: 16' x 14'8"
- Bedroom Size: 15'10" x 11'1"
- Mudroom Size: 5'1" x 7'
- Breakfast Nook Size: 10'6" x 13'5"
- Porch Size: 12' x 13'
- Bath - 1/2 Size: 5'x7'2"
- Bath - Full Size: 14'4" x 9'9"
- Bath - Full Size: 8'10" x 10'
- Bath - Full Size: 8'2" x 8'9"
- Foyer Size: 9'8" x 12'5
- Basement: Concrete, Daylight, Full, Unfinished
- Exterior Features: Patio, Porch - Screened, Window Screens
- Roof: Shingle - Architectural
- Exterior Color: Grey
- Exterior: Shake, Stone, Vinyl
- Accessibility Features: 1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, 1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Common Use Areas, Access Parking
- Garage: Auto Open, Direct Entry, Finished, Storage Above
- Garage # Cars: 3
- Services: Underground Utilities
- Cooktop - Gas
- Exhaust Hood
- Oven - Double
- Trash Compactor
- Taxes: $12,796
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2017 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 04/30/2017.