Listed by Tonya Cher of Cher Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 17.5 acres
MLS #: 4600002
An excellent investment, this 17.5+- acre wooded parcel has good view potential, ancient stone walls and a private country location with the convenience of being less than 1 mile from I-89! This parcel has been subdivided into 4-lots already but is easily utilized for a single home or multiple homes. Designed as Phase II of the Westview Ridge development, Mountain Top Lane has the benefit of a private road shared with 4 other beautiful homes already constructed on Westview Ridge. Here's your opportunity to either develop the 4-lots or have a large parcel with end of the road privacy in one of the nicest developments in Northfield!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 17.5
- Lot description: Alternative Lots Avail, Country Setting, Subdivision, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Mountain Top Lane
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05663
- County: VT-Washington
- Town: Northfield
- Area Description:
- Elementary School: Northfield Elementary School
- Junior High: Northfield Middle High School
- High School: Northfield High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: On Adjacent Property, Underground
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $1,491
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/28/2016.