Listed by Jane Eakin of Martha E. Diebold Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
0 bed / 2.0 bath / 3,431 sqft.
MLS #: 4600099
At the heart of the village and full of possibilities. Set on the quiet side of Lyme Common, surrounded by sparkling white stately sister properties and mature maple trees this is a rare opportunity to join quiet village life. Currently offices for a small business, the 1868 Greek Revival house has retained its 19th Century exterior details and many interior features as well: classic front staircase, wide board pine floors and traditional wood moldings. For residential use it will need a kitchen. It has a and a bath and twin septic tanks and updated heating and electrical systems. 16 rooms for a total of 3400+ sq ft to configure to your lifestyle. Set on .78 acres, it has a long private back yard with a small cabin tucked in the corner on an old stone walled path. Lyme Elementary School is at the other end of the Common and the post office and Lyme Country Store are across the common.
- Property Type: Single Family
- Acreage: 0.78
- Suitable Use:
- Zoning: LCD Lyme Common District
- Frontage Road: 74
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Driveway: Gravel
- Roads: Paved, Public
- Lot description: Landscaped, Level, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: On The Common
- Building Number:
- Zip Code: 03768
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Lyme
- Elementary School: Lyme Elementary School
- Junior High: Lyme Elementary School
- High School: Choice
- Square Feet: 3,431
- APX Fin Ag SqFt: 3,431
- Year Built: 1868
- Total Rooms: 16
- Bedrooms: 0
- Total Bathrooms: 2.0
- Full Baths: 0
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- 1/2 Baths: 1
- Foundation: Concrete, Stone
- Property Style: Greek Revival
- Construction: Wood Frame
- Heating: Hot Water
- Cooling: None
- Electric: Circuit Breaker(s)
- Sewer: 1500+ Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field, Private, Septic
- Heat Fuel: Gas - LP/Bottle
- Water Heater: None
- Lighting - T8 Fluorescent
- Wood Stove Hook-up
- Office/Study Size: 10'8" x 12'
- Office/Study Size: 13'8 x 17' 4"
- Office/Study Size: 24' x18.5"
- Office/Study Size: 13'8" x17'3"
- Office/Study Size: 17' x 23'2"
- Other Size: 8'7" x 5'5"
- Office/Study Size: 13'10" x8'10"
- Office/Study Size: 13'10" x13'10"
- Other Size: 6'10" x 9'10"
- Office/Study Size: 28' x11'10"
- Office/Study Size: 12' x 11.8"
- Other Size: 16'5" x 11"
- Office/Study Size: 17'3" x11'
- Office/Study Size: 13'6 x 17'4"
- Office/Study Size: 16'3" x 10'10"
- Office/Study Size: 13'6" x17'6"
- Basement: Concrete Floor, Crawl Space, Insulated, Partial, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Exterior Features: Garden Space, Natural Shade, Porch - Covered, Shed
- Roof: Standing Seam
- Exterior Color: White
- Exterior: Clapboard
- Accessibility Features: 1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom, 1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet
- Garage # Cars: 0
- Services: Multi Phone Lines
- Taxes: $11,825
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2017 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 02/25/2017.