Listed by Jenifer Prouty of Maple Leaf Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
3 bed / 1.0 bath / 1,180 sqft.
MLS #: 4600370
Adorable village home that's move-in ready! New owner recently purchased for their child attending college in Bennington, but they were able to move into student housing so it's back on the market. Previous sellers did many improvements over the past 5 years, including R38 insulation, new exterior doors, ceiling fans, hot water heater, updated electrical, repaired roof and boiler, and professionally painting exterior this summer. Country kitchen with tile floor, island with built-in dishwasher, electric oven and fridge. Off the kitchen is a step-down mudroom or home office with glass door. Formal Dining Room with wainscoting and Pergo hardwood floors that flow into the Living Room and front hall. Main level has full bath and separate laundry room. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms, including Master Bedroom that comfortably fits a King size bed and has a walk-in closet. Dry basement with storage. House is TALL PERSON FRIENDLY, and full of warmth & character. Outside you'll find a fully fenced backyard with picnic table, wrap-around covered porch and stone wall for garden beds. Detached 1-car garage with workbench and loft storage above. Short walk to town and a friendly residential neighborhood.
- Property Type: Single Family
- Acreage: 0.15
- Suitable Use:
- Area: Village
- Zoning: MR
- Frontage Road: 150
- Development/Subdivision: 1
- Driveway: Paved
- Roads: Paved, Public
- Lot description: Corner, Landscaped
- State: VT
- Street: Beech
- Building Number:
- Zip Code: 05201
- County: VT-Bennington
- Town: Bennington
- Elementary School: Bennington Elementary School
- Junior High: Mt. Anthony Union Middle Sch
- High School: Mt. Anthony Sr. UHSD 14
- Square Feet: 1,180
- APX Fin Ag SqFt: 1,180
- Year Built: 1900
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Total Bathrooms: 1.0
- Full Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 0
- 1/2 Baths: 0
- Foundation: Stone
- Property Style: Colonial, New Englander, w/Addition
- Construction: Existing, Wood Frame
- Heating: Baseboard, Hot Water
- Cooling: None
- Electric: 100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Sewer: Public
- Heat Fuel: Oil
- Water Heater: Electric, Owned
- Ceiling Fan
- Kitchen Island
- Laundry - 1st Floor
- Laundry Hook-ups
- Walk-in Closet
- Kitchen Size: 11'2" x 14'2"
- Dining Room Size: 14'9" x 12'
- Living Room Size: 12'10" x 12'5"
- Mudroom Size: 12' x 8'
- Laundry Room Size: 10' x 5'7"
- Master Bedroom Size: 13' x 12'7"
- Bedroom Size: 10'6" x 9'10"
- Bedroom Size: 8'10" x 7'10"
- Basement: Concrete, Crawl Space, Partial, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Exterior Features: Fence - Full, Porch - Covered, Window Screens
- Roof: Shingle - Architectural, Slate
- Exterior Color: Sage
- Exterior: Clapboard, Wood
- Accessibility Features: 1st Floor Full Bathroom, 1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Laundry No Steps, Bathroom w/Tub
- Garage: Storage Above
- Garage # Cars: 1
- Services: Cable, Internet - Cable
- Range - Electric
- Taxes: $2,556
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/10/2016.