Listed by John Chamberlain of Coldwell Banker Linwood Re/Lincoln
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 24 acres
MLS #: 4600770
This large in town chunk of land is currently operating as the Maple Haven Campground. Their are 7 cabins, one single family home and 48 camp sites about 50% or them with electric, cable and water hook ups. Of the 24 acres about 10 acres is a fairly open field that would be ideal for a condo development, single family homes or more camp sites. This is a very rare opportunity to own a large piece of land in a super busy tourist are here in the White Mountains of New Hampshire.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: none
- Acreage: 24
- Lot description: Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Level, Pond, River, River Frontage, Water View, Waterfront
- State: NH
- Street: Lost River ( Rte 112)
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03262
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Woodstock
- Area Description: In Town, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Lin-Wood Public School
- Junior High: Lin-Wood Public School
- High School: Lin-Wood Public HS
- Water: Public
- Sewer: Public Sewer at Street
- Electric: On-Site
- Land Restrictions:
- Water Body Name: Moosilauke Brook
- Water Body Type: Brook
- Water Frontage: 1,000
- Taxes: $7,086
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2017 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 02/27/2017.