Listed by Ruth Hamilton of Coldwell Banker Linwood Re/Littleton
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 16 acres
MLS #: 4602586
This is a lot you have to see to appreciate the great potential it has as a place to build that perfect home. It is a large wooded lot with potential views, with clearing, and located in a scenic area. Close to the Whitefield local airport and not far from Forest Lake State Park, Mirror Lake, and Burns Pond. Also just a short drive to 3 major ski areas, 5 golf courses, and not far from many of the four season activities that are available in the White Mountain Area. Loggers, this is the lot for you, check it out. Buyer to pay Current Use Fee.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 16
- Lot description: Country Setting, Level, Ski Area, Trail/Near Trail, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Jefferson Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03598
- County: NH-Coos
- Town: Whitefield
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Whitefield Elementary School
- Junior High: Whitefield Elementary
- High School: White Mountain Regional HS
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $1,146
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/26/2016.