Listed by Russell Ingalls of Re/Max All Seasons Realty - Lyndonville
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 5.4 acres
MLS #: 4602903
In Jay Vermont on an great maintained old country road you will find this 5.9 acre parcel with frontage on North Jay Rd and only minutes away from Jay Peak, a 4 season destination. Freshly surveyed and permitted for a three bedroom home, this lot offers great views into Canada and east into Vermont. Power is roadside. Lots like this that are level, have great acreage, have views are permitted for septic, have power, with this good of a location have been know to sell for much more.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: YES
- Acreage: 5.4
- Lot description: Corner, Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Level, Mountain View, Secluded, Ski Area, Subdivision, View, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: North Jay Rd
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05859
- County: VT-Orleans
- Town: Jay
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Jay-Westfield Elementary Sch
- Junior High: North Country Junior High
- High School: North Country Supervisory Un
- Water: None, On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available, Soil Test Available
- Electric: At Street
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/06/2016.