Listed by Jane Kiley of Coldwell Banker Hickok And Boardman
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 10.1 acres
MLS #: 4603169
Other than designing and building your dream home, this beautiful 10.10 acre parcel is ready to go! The on-site mobile home has underground utilities that can easily be transferred. Cable, internet, electricity, telephone, propane, kerosene and central a/c condenser! Drilled well and 3 bedroom septic already in place also. Nicely graded gravel driveway leads to the stick-built detached one car garage with workshop space. You'll love the eastern and western views of fields, woods, Vermont hills and glimpses of Mount Philo. 30 minutes to Burlington, 25 to Middlebury and less than 15 to Vergennes and Lake Champlain. House also listed as MLS #4603176.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residentail
- Acreage: 10.1
- Lot description: Field/Pasture, Level, View
- State: VT
- Street: Fuller Mountain
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05473
- County: VT-Addison
- Town: Ferrisburgh
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School: Ferrisburgh Central School
- Junior High: Vergennes UHSD #5
- High School: Vergennes UHSD #5
- Water: Drilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Sewer: Concrete, Leach Field - Mound, On-Site Septic Exists, Private
- Electric: Circuit Breaker(s), On-Site
- Services: Cable - At Site, Gas - LP/Bottle, Gas - On-Site, Internet - Cable, Satellite, Telephone At Site, Underground Utilities
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $4,409
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/21/2016.