Listed by Carol Mattice of Kw Lakes And Mountains Realty/Meredith
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
2 bed / 2.0 bath / 1,876 sqft.
MLS #: 4603258
Just reduced - this is what you have been waiting for, a wonderful log home with 210 feet of water front on Lake Winnipesaukee. Fabulous views across the water with Gunstock Mountain off in a distance. Enjoy this property as a primary or vacation home, with 2 bedrooms, a full bathroom, 3/4 bath, kitchen, dining room, living room and family room on the first floor and two sleeping lofts with built in beds on the second level. During the cool months curl up by the woodstove. Sit out on the wrap around deck and immerse yourself in nature. An additional deck is close by the water to enjoy a morning coffee taking in the beauty of the Lake. Opportunity to expand the waterfront. Situated between Melvin Village and Bald Peak and by boat just 5 minutes from Hole In The Wall. With shopping, golf courses, hiking close by, who could ask for more? Live where you like to play!
- Property Type: Single Family
- Acreage: 2.54
- Suitable Use:
- Area: Near Golf Course, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Zoning: Residential Waterfront
- Frontage Road: 270
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Driveway: Paved
- Roads: Public
- Lot description: Country Setting, Lake Frontage, Lake View, Lakes, Landscaped, Mountain View
- State: NH
- Street: Mason
- Building Number:
- Zip Code: 03850
- County: NH-Carroll
- Town: Tuftonboro
- Elementary School: Tuftonboro Central School
- Junior High: Kingswood Regional Middle
- High School: Kingswood Regional High School
- Square Feet: 1,876
- APX Fin Ag SqFt: 1,876
- Year Built: 1986
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 2
- Total Bathrooms: 2.0
- Full Baths: 2
- 3/4 Baths: 0
- 1/2 Baths: 0
- Foundation: Concrete
- Property Style: Log
- Construction: Existing, Log Home
- Heating: Hot Air, Stove, Stove - Wood
- Cooling: None
- Electric: 200 Amp
- Sewer: Leach Field, Private, Septic
- Heat Fuel: Electric, Gas - LP/Bottle
- Water Heater: Electric
- Cathedral Ceiling
- Ceiling Fan
- Dining Area
- Living Room Size: 22'9" X 12'4"
- Family Room Size: 17' X 19'8"
- Dining Room Size: 16'9" X 13'6"
- Kitchen Size: 9'1" X 11'6"
- Bedroom Size: 9'2" X 8'5"
- Bedroom Size: 9'3" X 13'4"
- Loft Size: 8' X 7'5"
- Loft Size: 7'4" X 13'6"
- Basement: Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Exterior Features: Deck, Private Dock
- Roof: Shingle - Asphalt
- Exterior Color: natural
- Exterior: Log Home
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Winnipesaukee
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Water Frontage: 210
- Accessibility Features: 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bathroom
- Garage # Cars: 0
- Range - Electric, Refrigerator
- Taxes: $11,927
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2017 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 01/20/2017.